All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionAre abstract ideas and information proper subjects of ownership? What role should privacy rights play? This book provides answers and strategies for dealing with these and other questions while mounting a philosophical defense of rights to intellectual and intangible property.
- Author BiographyAdam D. Moore teaches philosophy at the University of Washington, and has also taught at Eastern Michigan University. He is the editor of Intellectual Property: Moral, Legal, and International Dilemmas.
- Author(s)Adam Daniel Moore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.