Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out visions for a system of international and regional jurisdiction that is adapted to the supranational character of IP rights.
- Author BiographyDr Josef Drexl is a Director of the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law in Munich. Professor Kur is section head for Scandinavian countries at the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Munich.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Industrial Property & Copyright Law
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnnette Kur,Josef Drexl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.