All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored as a collaboration between Spoor & Fisher and the Anton Mostert Chair of Intellectual Property at Stellenbosch University, Dean and Dyer's Digest of Intellectual Property Law presents a substantial, engaging and applied first course in intellectual property law.
- Author BiographyProf Owen Dean holds the degrees B.A (Law), LL.B and LL.D obtained from the University of Stellenbosch in, respectively, 1964, 1966 and 1989. Admitted to practice as an attorney in South Africa in 1974, he is also admitted as an attorney in Namibia and Botswana. Prof Dean is a previous Senior Partner, presently a consultant, of Spoor and Fisher, leading Intellectual Property Attorneys in South Africa. He served on the Government's Advisory Committee on Intellectual Property Law for twenty years and as Chairman of the Copyright Sub-Committee of that Committee and has served as a member of the international editorial boards of the peer-reviewed journals Copyright World and Entertainment Law Review. He is a past president of the South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law and plays an active role as lawmaker in South Africa.
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.