All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delivers a consistent, clear method for teaching intelligence analysis, demonstrating how a collaborative, target-centric approach leads to sharper and more effective analysis.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Clark currently is an independent consultant performing threat analyses for the U.S. Intelligence Community. He also develops and teaches intelligence graduate courses for Johns Hopkins University and the University of Maryland. He previously was a faculty member of the DNI's Intelligence Community Officers' Course and course director of the DNI's Introduction to the Intelligence Community course. Dr. Clark, a USAF lieutenant colonel (retired), served as an electronics warfare officer and intelligence officer. At the CIA, he was a senior analyst and group chief responsible for developing analytic methodologies. He was cofounder and CEO of the Scientific and Technical Analysis Corporation, a privately held company serving the U.S. Intelligence Community. Clark holds an SB from MIT, a PhD in electrical engineering from the University of Illinois, and a JD from George Washington University. Beyond analyzing wicked intelligence issues, his passion is writing on the topic of intelligence. His books include Intelligence Analysis: A Target-Centric Approach (5th edition, 2016), The Technical Collection of Intelligence (2010), and Intelligence Collection (2014). He is co-author, with Dr. William Mitchell, of Target-Centric Network Modeling (2015); and co-editor, with Dr. Mark Lowenthal, of Intelligence Collection: The Five Disciplines (2015).
- Author(s)Robert M. Clark
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.