All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this practical guide, incident managers, malware analysts, reverse engineers, digital forensics specialists, and intelligence analysts will learn the fundamentals of intelligence analysis, as well as the best ways to incorporate these techniques into your incident response process.
- Author BiographyScott J Roberts works for GitHub and makes up his title every time he's asked, so we'll say he's the Director of Bad Guy Catching. He has worked for 900lbs security gorillas, government security giants & boutiques, and financial services security firms and done his best to track down bad guys at all these places. He's released and contributed to multiple tools for threat intelligence and malware analysis. Scott is also really good at speaking in the 3rd person. Kyle Maxwell is a threat intelligence analyst supporting private sector clients across the globe. He has contributed to several public reports on data breach analysis and frequently speaks & writes at conferences around the United States and Latin America. Previously, he led the incident response team at a large payment processor and performed digital forensics for clients across the United States at several private investigation firms. Mr. Maxwell holds a degree in Mathematics from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Author(s)Rebekah Brown,Scott Roberts
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/07/2017
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight504 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £131.99
- £36.75Trending at £41.61
- £35.51Trending at £67.49
- £27.85Trending at £36.97
- £25.37Trending at £32.64
- £19.60Trending at £25.23
- £18.27Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.