All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is a practical guide to using intelligence in policing, illustrating its theoretical and operational contexts. It provides clear guidance on intelligence gathering and evaluation as well as the handling and analysis of intelligence, drawing on key findings from recent inquiries into intelligence and outlining the relevant legislation.
- Author BiographyDr Clive Harfield is Deputy Director for the John Grieve Centre for Policing & Community Safety at London Metropolitan University. Prior to this he was a serving police officer for over fifteen years. He has served in three shire forces and two national agencies and from July 2003 until September 2004 he was a Basic Command Unit Intelligence Manager (Detective Inspector) in Warwickshire Police. Chief Superintendent Karen Harfield has been a serving police officer since 1992. Currently seconded to HM Inspectorate of Constabulary as a Lead Staff Officer, her previous roles include being Head of Intelligence for Warwickshire Police between November 2001 and February 2004. Between 1998 and 2000, she served in the National Crime Squad.
- Author(s)Clive Harfield,Karen Harfield
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBlackstone's Practical Policing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.