All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book to combine financial results with proprietary benchmarking data and in-depth interviews with experienced knowledge practitioners. The resulting framework provides an inside- and outside-the-firm view of the risks and opportunities found in knowledge management and competitive intelligence.
- Author BiographySCOTT ERICKSON is Professor in the Marketing/Law Department in the School of Business at Ithaca College, Ithaca, USA. He holds a PhD from Lehigh University and Masters degrees from Thunderbird and Southern Methodist University (SMU), USA. He served as Fulbright Visiting Chair at The Monieson Centre for the Study of Knowledge-Based Enterprise at Queen's School of Business, Kingston, Ontario, in 2010/2011. HELEN ROTHBERG is Professor of Strategy in the School of Management at Marist College, Poughkeepsie, USA. She holds a PhD and MPhil from City University Graduate Center, and an MBA from Baruch College, the City University of New York. USA. She is on the faculty of the Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive Intelligence and principal of HNR Associates.
- Author(s)G. Scott Erickson,Helen N. Rothberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.