Intelligence in the Flesh: Why Your Mind Needs Your Body Much More Than it Thinks by Guy Claxton (Hardback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enthralling exploration that upends the prevailing view of consciousness and demonstrates how intelligence is literally embedded in the palms of our hands
- Author BiographyGuy Claxton is emeritus professor of the learning sciences at the University of Winchester. His many publications include Hare Brain, Tortoise Mind: Why Intelligence Increases When You Think Less. He lives in Sussex, UK.
- Author(s)Guy Claxton
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w figs.
- Weight612 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.