Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £13.51Trending at £14.69
- £29.13Trending at £33.13
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £13.58Trending at £17.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gathers 25 articles by participants in the Advances in Intelligent Control and Innovative Computing conference (held at IMECS March, 2011). Covers AI, control engineering, decision support systems, modeling and simulation and industrial applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Huang is head of engineering at the Information Sciences and Engineering at the University of Canberra Dr. Castillo is a professor of Computer Science at the Tijuana Institute of Technology Dr. Ao is currently working out of the Oxford University Computing Laboratory
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHe Huang,Oscar Castillo,Sio-Iong Ao
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.