Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionSociety depends on infrastructure systems such as water and electricity networks. This book probes numerous problems regarding the way infrastructures work today as well as intelligent methods and tools for the operation of current and future infrastructures.
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleIntelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXXI, 529 p.
- Weight854 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHans Hellendoorn,Rudy R. Negenborn,Zofia Lukszo
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.