CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.61
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £23.51Trending at £29.91
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £19.36Trending at £26.90
About this product
- Author(s)Mark H Lee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleOpen University Press Robotics Series (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Setting the scene.- 2 Sensing the world.- 3 Artificial sight.- 4 The problem of perception.- 5 Building a knowledge base.- 6 Machinery for thinking about actions.- 7 Speech and language: from mouse to man.- 8 Emulating the expert.- 9 Errors, failures and disasters.- 10 Better by design.- 11 Towards a science of physical manipulation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.