Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £11.98Trending at £12.72
- £9.58Trending at £12.08
- £10.69Trending at £15.96
- £9.74Trending at £11.31
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £16.99Trending at £19.95
- £10.39Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis tribute to Alan S. Kaufman is edited by his son James, with contributions by a 'who's who' in IQ testing.
- Author BiographyJames C. Kaufman, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor at the California State University at San Bernardino, where he directs the Learning Research Institute. Dr Kaufman's research focuses on the nurturance, structure, and assessment of creativity. Kaufman is the author or editor of 15 books either published or in press. These include Essentials of Creativity Assessment (with Jonathan Plucker and John Baer, 2008), International Handbook of Creativity (with Robert J. Sternberg, Cambridge University Press, 2006), and Applied Intelligence (with Robert J. Sternberg and Elena Grigorenko, Cambridge University Press, 2008). His research has been featured on CNN, NPR, the New York Times, and the BBC. Kaufman is a founding co-editor of the official journal for APA's Division 10, Psychology, Aesthetics, and the Arts. He is also the associate editor of the Journal of Creativity Behavior and the incoming editor of the International Journal of Creativity and Problem Solving and is the series editor of the Psych 101 series. He received the 2003 Daniel E. Berlyne Award from APA's Division 10, as well as NAGC's E. Paul Torrance Award.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJames C. Kaufman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.