CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Intelligent Tutoring Systems: 4th International Conference, ITS '98, San Antonio, Texas, USA, August 16-19 1998 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1998)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £15.03
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £11.99Trending at £12.41
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis text constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Tutoring Systems, 1998 (ITS '98). It includes sections on architectures for ITS; design and interface issues; tutoring and authoring tools; collaborative learning; and Web-based ITS.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/07/1998
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1452
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 99 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight985 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBarry P. Goettl,Carol L. Redfield,H. M. Halff,Valerie J. Shute
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.