Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.39+ £13.57 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beanbone
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Description'Intensive Care Aftercare' programme provides follow-up and rehabilitation care for these patients, either whilst recovering on a general ward or at home. This title includes aspects relating to this subject.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/01/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byChristina Jones,Richard D. Griffiths
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.