CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.55
- £47.48Trending at £62.09
- £79.63Trending at £108.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis title describes how specific techniques can reverse the abnormal physiology of disease processes. It addresses controversial topics, including withdrawal of care and declaration of brain death.
- Author BiographyDept. of Neurosciences, California Pacific Medical Center; Dept. of Neurological Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Author(s)Brian T. Andrews
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note40 tables
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.