All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.88Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with intensive variables theory, using a combination of static and dynamic GIS and integrating numerical calculation and spatial optimization, this book creates a framework and methodology for evaluating land use effect, among other concepts.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zheng's major is geography and geographic information science. He has long been engaged in teaching and research on land information technology and its applications, land intensive use technology and engineering. He integrated both researches on optimization allocation and intensive use of urban land, and pioneered the in-depth exploration on the linkage between these two research facets. His published book entitled Optimization of urban land allocation and evaluation of intensive use , which gives an account of this novel research method, has gained him international reputation. He is responsible for more than 40 national research program and published 11 monographs, over 200 papers with 40 indexed by SCI/EI and owned 5 invention patents. He is the recipient of numerous awards and honors including 8 provincial and ministerial level scientific and technological awards, and Scientific Chinese of 2010 . As the executive director of National Society and expert of the commission, he also serves in the assessment panel for national and provincial-level awards.
- Author(s)Chunlu Xue,Xinqi Zheng,Zhiyuan Yuan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Geography
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight150 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.