All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre we bold enough to recognize our own excellence in our schools and communities? This question drives Intentional Excellence, an audacious attempt at developing a Pedagogy of Excellence in Latina/o schools and communities as a result of observations, insights, and lessons learned from work with schools and communities across the United States.
- Author BiographyLouie F. Rodriguez is an associate professor of educational leadership at California State University, San Bernardino. His work focuses on equity issues in urban schools and communities and examines and explores what works, particularly from the perspective of students' voices. He completed his masters and doctorate degrees at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Louie F. Rodriguez
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCritical Studies of Latinos/As in the Americas
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight340 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.