All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom fussy cutting particular design elements from commercially manufactured fabrics to working with selvages and stripes effectively, Amy offers readers unique patterns that feature precise piecing for graphic and sometimes whimsical results.
- Author BiographyWhen Amy Friend was a little girl, she said she wanted to grow up to be a mommy and an artist. She is now the mother to three young children, studied art history in college and worked as a museum collections curator. She now expresses her creative side through sewing and pattern design. She is the creator of many patterns, an active volunteer at the Modern Quilt Guild and blogs at: duringquiettime.com.
- Author(s)Amy Friend
- PublisherLucky Spool Media
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucky Spool Media
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.24Trending at £11.78
- £5.11Trending at £6.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £12.79Trending at £14.76
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.27Trending at £8.56
- £12.22Trending at £16.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.