Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines interethic relationships between groups and the dynamics of exchange networks throughout Asia and includes case studies based in Vietnam, Burma, Laos, Thailand, Nepal, China, Indonesia, and Russia.
- Author BiographyChristian Culas is a Senior Research Fellow in Anthropology at the French Institute on Contemporary South-East Asia (IRASEC - CNRS-French Ministry of Foreign Affairs) at Hanoi belonging to the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS). Francois Robinne is Director of Research in CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research) and Director of IRSEA (Institute of Research on South-East Asia) at the Universite de Provence, France.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChristian Culas,Francois Robinne
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.