Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionInter-Firm Alliances combines 'Resource-based' views, transaction-cost analysis and institutional economics to develop an original and comprehensive theory of inter-firm alliances and a coherent method for managing them.
- Author BiographyBart Nooteboom is Professor of Industrial Organisation in the Faculty of Management and Organisation, Groningen University, The Netherlands. He has published widely in the fields of industrial and business economics.
- Author(s)Bart Nooteboom
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.