All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes an original look at what happens when speakers of different varieties of English interact with one another.
- Author BiographyChristiane Meierkord is Chair Professor of English Linguistics in the English Department at Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany.
- Author(s)Christiane Meierkord
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- Series TitleStudies in English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 13 maps 21 tables
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.