All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is collection of essays on the theory and practice of critical studies in communication, media, and journalism. It is grounded in a critical theory of the media that addresses the potential of liberating individuals by challenging their roles in the hegemonic relationship of media and society.
- Author BiographyHanno Hardt is John F. Murray Professor of Journalism and Mass Communication and professor of communication studies at the University of Iowa and professor of communication at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Author(s)Hanno Hardt
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCritical Media Studies: Institutions, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.