All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe incidence of fungal infections increases with the increase in antibiotic usage and increasing immunosuppressed populations. This title covers the available antifungal agents, how to perform in vitro testing and how those results should be interpreted for the most common fungal pathogens.
- Author BiographyGerri S. Hall, Ph.D. - The professional career has been focused on clinical microbiology: direct clinical activities of various areas such as: Bacteriology, Mycobacteria, STD testing and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing of bacteria and fungi. Dr. Hall's laboratory performs clinically relevant patient care and research in these areas. She also teaches within the Department of Clinical Pathology as well as externally; and she is actively involved in developing the curriculum, for the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Lerner School of Medicine of Case Western University.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeraldine Susan Hall
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.