CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £26.62Trending at £27.30
- £23.56Trending at £26.07
- £19.99Trending at £24.09
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.29Trending at £27.93
- £23.26Trending at £31.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis text uses a component software approach to help Visual C++ programmers to develop Windows-integrated, interactive 3-D graphics applications. The book includes JOEY, a 3-D user interface toolkit which provides 3-D tools, OLE Linking and Embedding, and 3-D automation within the MFC framework.
- Author(s)Danielle Forsyth,Roy Hall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/1995
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight736 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.