Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues for an integrative approach to the core values of democracy, justice, and human rights.
- Author BiographyCarol C. Gould is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Hunter College and in the Doctoral Programs in Philosophy and Political Science at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. She is the author of Globalizing Democracy and Human Rights (Cambridge, 2004) and Rethinking Democracy: Freedom and Social Cooperation in Politics, Economy, and Society (Cambridge, 1988), and has edited and co-edited several books including Cultural Identity and the Nation-State (2003), The Information Web: Ethical and Social Issues in Computer Networking (1989) and Women and Philosophy (1976).
- Author(s)Carol C. Gould
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.