CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWith its pragmatic, interactive, and introductory approach to structural equation modelling (SEM) with Lisrel, this book offers practical, step-by-step examples to help the reader to overcome the first barriers and to enter the realm of SEM.
- Author BiographyArmando Luis Vieira is an assistant professor at the University of Aveiro. He received his PhD in business and management from the Nottingham University Business School, UK, and his master's degree in business studies from the Faculty of Economics of the University of Porto, Portugal. His research interests include relationship marketing, services management, tourism management, and structural equations modeling.
- Author(s)Armando Luis Vieira
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/03/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Briefs in Statistics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight153 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.