All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionBook level: Beginning/Intermediate --P.  of cover.
- Author BiographyNancy Lyons works at the intersection of technology, community, and people. She empowers and motivates teams of technologists and creatives as the President and CEO of Clockwork Active Media. Meghan Wilker specializes in using strategy, technology, and process to bring people and products together. As VP, Managing Director at Clockwork Active Media she drives projects to produce engaging digital solutions. Together they're the Geek Girls Guide, a duo dedicated to demystifying technology for audiences everywhere through extensive public speaking, writing, and online dialogue.
- Author(s)Meghan Wilker,Nancy Lyons
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width181 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.