CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- Author(s)Patrick W. Corrigan,Stanley G. McCracken
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Rehabilitation and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsA Paradigm Shift in Staff Training. The Problem with Staff Training. An Organizational Approach to Staff Training. Overview of Interactive Staff Training. The Steps of Interactive Staff Training. Engaging and Organizing the Rehabilitation Team. Developing the Program Interactively. Implementing and Maintaining the Program. Evaluating Interactive Staff Training. The Difficulty in Measuring Staff Training Effects. Research on Interactive Staff Training. Interactive Staff Training in Evolving Service Systems. Spreading the Influence of Interactive Staff Training. Epilogue. Appendixes. A glossary of Roles in IST. Examples of a Report Based on the Results of a Staff Needs Assessment. Program Frameworks for Three Types of Rehabilitation Programs. Program Principles for Three Programs. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.