All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number5915
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 360 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorIdo A. Iurgel,Nelson Zagalo,Paolo Petta
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
- Table Of ContentsInvited Perspectives on Interactive Digital Storytelling.- Supporting Storytelling in a Programming Environment for Middle School Children.- Purple Rose of Cairo in Reverse.- The World Is My Oyster - Mobility as a Challenge for Interactive Storytelling.- The IRIS Network of Excellence: Future Directions in Interactive Storytelling.- Evaluation, Experiencing, and Case Studies.- Digital Storytelling as a Whole-Class Learning Activity: Lessons from a Three-Years Project.- Comparing Effects of Different Cinematic Visualization Strategies on Viewer Comprehension.- The Motivational Appeal of Interactive Storytelling: Towards a Dimensional Model of the User Experience.- Turbulence - A User Study of a Hypernarrative Interactive Movie.- Authoring Tools and the Creation Process.- Authoring Issues beyond Tools.- Iterative Authoring Using Story Generation Feedback: Debugging or Co-creation?.- Interactive Storytelling System Using Recycle-Based Story Knowledge.- Emohawk: Searching for a Good Emergent Narrative.- Exploring Narrative Presentation for Large Multimodal Lifelog Collections through Card Sorting.- Games and Story.- Designing Storytelling Games That Encourage Narrative Play.- Table-Top Gaming Narratology for Digital Interactive Storytelling.- From Tabletop RPG to Interactive Storytelling: Definition of a Story Manager for Videogames.- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Short Stories in Short Game Play.- Introducing Multiple Interaction Devices to Interactive Storytelling: Experiences from Practice.- Theoretical Perspectives.- Narrative Development in Improvisational Theatre.- The Narrative-Communication Structure in Interactive Narrative Works.- Traumaculture and Telepathetic Cyber Fiction.- Digital Poetry: A Narrow Relation between Poetics and the Codes of the Computational Logic.- Exaggerated Claims for Interactive Stories.- Tools, Applications and Frameworks.- DEEP SPACE: High Resolution VR Platform for Multi-user Interactive Narratives.- Playing Sub-stories from Complex Movies.- Multiple Coordinated Mobile Narratives as a Catalyst for Face-to-Face Group Conversation.- Narrative Control and Drama Management.- Directorial Control in a Decision-Theoretic Framework for Interactive Narrative.- Controlling Narrative Generation with Planning Trajectories: The Role of Constraints.- Evaluation of a Drama Manager Agent for an Interactive Story-Based Game.- What Would You Do in Their Shoes? Experiencing Different Perspectives in an Interactive Drama for Multiple Users.- Approaching Novel Perspectives and Experiences.- Bridging Media with the Help of Players.- To Be or Not to Be: Towards Stateless Interactive Drama.- Conceiving Interactive Story Events.- Interactive Narration within Audio Augmented Realities.- Posters.- Suspense? Surprise! or How to Generate Stories with Surprise Endings by Exploiting the Disparity of Knowledge between a Story's Reader and Its Characters.- The Evolution of Story Spaces of Digital Games beyond the Limits of Linearity and Monotonicity.- A Computational Model of Emotional Response to Stories.- Adaptivity in Game-Based Learning: A New Perspective on Story.- Digital Video and Interactivity.- Demonstrations.- Say Anything: A Demonstration of Open Domain Interactive Digital Storytelling.- An Interactive Film Demonstration: Crossed Lines.- Pedagogical Dramas and Transformational Play: Realizing Narrative through Videogames Design.- Virtual Heritage Tours: Developing Interactive Narrative-Based Environments for Historical Sites.- The Third Woman.- Design and Implementation of the Interactive Space for Digital Storytelling (ISDS): The Cocktail Party.- Workshops.- Creating 3D Virtual Characters for Games and Storytelling Applications in a Few Easy Steps.- Creating the Goodies and Baddies of the Story: Specification of an Interoperable and Reusable Avatar Identity.- Hands-on Interactive Storytelling Techniques.- Do We Need a New Narratology for Interactive Digital Storytelling? A Workshop on Theory at ICIDS 2009.- Wor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.