All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFor a digital TV developer or manager, the maze of standards and specifications related to MHP and OCAP is daunting. This book provides a guide for deploying these technologies for a broadcaster or product and application developer.
- Author BiographySteven Morris is an experienced developer in the area of interactive digital television. Formerly of Philips Electronics, one of the major players in the development of MHP, he was heavily involved in the development of the standard, its predecessors, and related standards such as JavaTV. In addition to work on the standard itself, Steven has experience developing MHP middleware and applications and is the Webmaster and content author for the 'Interactive TV Web' website (www.interactivetvweb.org and www.mhp-interactive.org), a key resource for MHP, JavaTV and OCAP developers. Anthony Smith-Chaigneau is the former Head of Marketing & Communications for the DVB Consortium. In that role, he created the first MHP website www.mhp.org and was responsible for driving the market implementation of this specification. Anthony left the DVB to join Advanced Digital Broadcast, where he helped them bring the first commercial MHP receivers to market. He is still heavily involved in the DVB MHP committees with Osmosys, an MHP and OCAP licensing company, based out of Switzerland.
- Author(s)Anthony Smith-Chaigneau,Steven Morris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1769 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.