All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays honors G.H. von Wright whose contributions have been instrumental in advancing our understanding of the thinking of Ludwig Wittgenstein. The book includes the first English translation of the Frege-Wittgenstein correspondence.
- Author BiographyBefore earning his doctorate degree in philosophy from the University of Vienna, Enzo De Pellegrin was a visiting scholar at the Wittgenstein Archives at the University of Bergen, Norway. He was a research associate at the Center for Philosophy and History of Science at Boston University and spent several years as a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University. His primary interests include the philosophies of Ludwig Wittgenstein and Gottlob Frege.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSynthese Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 349
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight491 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEnzo de Pellegrin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.