Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe author addresses the importance of women's dance, music, and other performing arts as vehicles for intercultural communication.
- Author BiographyLAURA LENGEL is Associate Professor, School of Communication Studies, Bowling Green State University. She began researching women and performance as a Fulbright Scholar in Tunisia. She is also the author of Culture and Technology in the New Europe (Ablex, 2000).
- Author(s)Laura Lengel
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteports.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.