All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.91
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.96
- £24.44Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.02
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases some of the key thematic issues reported by Asian migrants and sojourners residing abroad, as well as non-Asians living in the Far East. This book contains papers that demonstrate the interdisciplinary, convoluted and intertwined perspectives in human transnational movement.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byChan-Hoong Leong,John W. Berry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.