Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction and collection of sources for courses on world and transnational history, focuses on the interconnected and interrelated nature of societies and cultures from 1800 onwards. Case studies trace transnational connections through the examples of cooperatives, housing reform, education, eugenics and non-violent resistance.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS ADAM Professor of History at the University of Texas at Arlington, USA. He is the author of Buying Respectability: Philanthropy and Urban Society in Transnational Perspective, 1840s to 1930s and editor of the three-volume encyclopaedia Germany and the Americas: Culture, Politics and History.
- Author(s)Thomas Adam
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note168 p.
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.