All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.24
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £13.45Trending at £16.43
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.33
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the principles of both cardiovascular epidemiology and molecular pathophysiology, this book promotes and stimulates interdisciplinary concepts in preventive medicine based on recent research results in molecular and cellular pathophysiology.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. (MD, PhD) Ichiro Wakabayashi, Department of Environmental and Preventive Medicine, Hyogo College of Medicine, Japan Prof. Dr. Klaus Groschner, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Graz, Austria
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note18 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 137 p. 22 illus., 18 illus. in color.
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byIchiro Wakabayashi,Klaus Groschner
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.