Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection includes papers that show some of the bearing of indisciplinary work on central questions of philosophy. Three main core subdisciplines are included, and the book is divided into corresponding sections: epistemology, ethics, and metaphysics Focuses on the core areas of Philosophy: epistemology, ethics, and metaphysics.
- Author BiographyErnest Sosa is Board of Governors Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers, and has published extensively in epistemology, metaphysics, and other areas. Enrique Villanueva is a member of the Instituto de Investigaciones Juridicas at UNAM, and has published in the philosophy of mind.
- Author(s)Ernest Sosa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- Series TitlePhilosophical Issues: A Supplement to Nous
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.