All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers theoretical foundations for a rule-based approach to monetary policy for a world of communications and efficient financial markets. This book examines the foundations of monetary economics, showing how interest-rate policy can be used to achieve an inflation target in the absence of either commodity control of a monetary aggregate.
- Author BiographyMichael Woodford is the Harold H. Helm '20 Professor of Economics and Banking at Princeton University. He is the coeditor, with John B. Taylor, of The Handbook of Macroeconomics .
- PrizesWinner of Association of American Publishers/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Economics 2003.
- Author(s)Michael Woodford
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note42 line illus. 6 tables.
- Weight1228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine49 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.