Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note122 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Rudman,Subhash L. Shinde
- Table Of Contents1 Observations on the Growth of YBa2Cu3O7-? Thin Films by Transmission Electron Microscopy.- 2 Scanning Tunneling and Atomic Force Microscope Studies of Thin Sputtered Films of YBa2Cu3O7.- 3 Microstructure of Interfaces in YBa2Cu3O7-x Thin Films.- 4 Interfacial Interactions Between High-Tc YBa2Cu3O7-x Thin Films and Substrates.- 5 The Twin-Boundary Structure in YBa2Cu3O7-? Superconductors.- 6 Grain-Boundary Josephson Junctions in the High-Temperature Superconductors.- 7 Overlayer Formation on High-Temperature Superconductors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.