All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.95Trending at £17.21
- £10.06Trending at £12.53
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to mathematical models of viscous flow used in the rapidly developing fields of microfluidics and microscale heat transfer includes unique material on electrokinetic phenomena and interaction of fluid interfaces with structured surfaces.
- Author BiographyVladimir S. Ajaev, Southern Methodist University, email@example.com
- Author(s)Vladimir S. Ajaev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.