Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- Author(s)Katherine E. Knutson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in American Politics and Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. Unlikely Ties: The Joint Religious Legislative Coalition. 2. Seeds of Faith: Founding an Interfaith Coalition. 3. Joining the Club: Membership and the JRLC. 4. Joining Forces: Coalitions, Policymaking, and Political Conflict. 5. Behind Closed Doors: Using Inside Lobbying. 6. Rallying the Troops: Using Outside Lobbying. 7. Getting Out the Vote: Group Involvement in Campaigns and Elections. 8. The Challenges and Opportunities of Interfaith Coalitions.
- Author BiographyKatherine E. Knutson is Associate Professor of Political Science at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. Her research and teaching interests are in the field of American politics, and she specializes in religion and politics and public policy. Knutson's research appears in several edited books and academic journals including, Politics and Religion, PS: Political Science and Politics, and the Journal of Communication and Religion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.