CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- Author(s)Katherine E. Knutson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Unlikely Ties: The Joint Religious Legislative Coalition. 2. Seeds of Faith: Founding an Interfaith Coalition. 3. Joining the Club: Membership and the JRLC. 4. Joining Forces: Coalitions, Policymaking, and Political Conflict. 5. Behind Closed Doors: Using Inside Lobbying. 6. Rallying the Troops: Using Outside Lobbying. 7. Getting Out the Vote: Group Involvement in Campaigns and Elections. 8. The Challenges and Opportunities of Interfaith Coalitions.
- Author BiographyKatherine E. Knutson is Associate Professor of Political Science at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. Her research and teaching interests are in the field of American politics, and she specializes in religion and politics and public policy. Knutson's research appears in several edited books and academic journals including, Politics and Religion, PS: Political Science and Politics, and the Journal of Communication and Religion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.