All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on their experience in organizing interaction and cooperation across religious boundaries in the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, Northern Ireland and the Balkans, eight Christian, Muslim and Jewish contributors explore the formidable potential of interfaith dialogue.
- PublisherUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Smock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.