Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- Author(s)H. Mattes,R. Wohlleben,Th. Krichbaum
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Foreword. List of Symbols; Latin Symbols; Greek Symbols. 1. Introduction. 2. Characteristic Magnitudes of Cosmic Radio Radiation. 3. Reception of Quasi-Monochromatic, Partially Polarized Plane Waves. 4. Reception of Randomly Polarized Waves from an Extended, Incoherent Source. 5. Theory of Linear Spatial Filters. 6. Interterometric Techniques. 7. Radioastronomical Interferometers. 8. Radar Applications of Interferometry. 9. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.