Consider these sponsored items
- £118.98Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses distributive justice across generations and includes original theories from distinguished economists on intergenerational equity, efficiency and rationality, which discuss policies on social security, pensions, and environmental degradation, as examples of policies of the present generation which impact upon future generations.
- Author BiographyGEIR B. ASHEIM University of Oslo, Norway CLAUDE D' ASPREMONT Center for Operations Research and Econometrics, Universite de Louvain, Belgium KAUSIK BASU Cornell University, USA CHARLES BLACKORBY University of Warwick, UK WALTER BOSSERT Universite de Montreal, Canada DAVID DONALDSON University of British Columbia, Canada MARC FLEURBAEY Universite de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, France TOSHIHIRO IHORI University of Tokyo, Japan TAPAN MITRA Cornell University, USA TOMOICHI SHINOTSUKA University of Tsukuba, Japan KOICHI SUGA Waseda University, Japan JOAQUIM SILVESTRE University of California at Davis, USA KOICHI TADENUMA Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, Japan NORIYUKI TAKAYAMA Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, Japan BERTIL TUNGODDEN Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norway PETER VALLENTYNE University of Missouri at Columbia, USA NGO VAN LONG McGill University, Canada ROBERTO VENEZIANI Queen Mary College, University of London, UK YONGSHENG XU Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, University of Atlanta, USA NAOKI YOSHIHARA Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, Japan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Economic Association Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXII, 368 p.
- Weight646 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Roemer,Kotaro Suzumura
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.