CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionIs it fair to leave the next generation a public debt? Is it defensible to impose legal rules on them through constitutional constraints? From combating climate change to ensuring proper funding for future pensions, concerns about ethics between generations are everywhere. Sixteen philosophers present new explorations of intergenerational justice.
- Author BiographyAxel Gosseries is a Permanent Research Fellow at the Belgian Fund for Scientific Research (FRS), based at the Chaire Hoover d'ethique economique et sociale (Universite catholique de Louvain). He also lectures at the universities of Louvain and St-Louis (Brussels). ; Lukas Meyer is Assistenzprofessor fur Praktische Philosophie at the University of Bern, Switzerland.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAxel Gosseries,Professor Lukas H. Meyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.