All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's complex system of multi-layered government faces new challenges as a result of rapidly changing economic, technological, and demographic trends.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Conlan is university professor of public and international affairs at George Mason University, Virginia, USA, and a fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration. He is the author of From New Federalism to Devolution: Twenty-Five Years of Intergovernmental Reform (Brookings, 1998). His 1988 Brookings book New Federalism was selected by the American Political Science Association as its Best Book on federalism and intergovernmental relations. Paul L. Posner is a professor and director of the MPA program at George Mason University, USA. He previously served as director of federal budget and intergovernmental relations issues at the U.S. Government Accountability Office. Posner is the author of The Politics of Unfunded Mandates: Whither Federalism? (Georgetown, 1998). Alice M. Rivlin is a senior fellow in Economic Studies at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA, and visiting professor at the Georgetown Public Policy Institute. She has been director of both the White House Office of Management and Budget and the Congressional Budget Office, and has served as vice chair of the Federal Reserve Board. Among her previous books is Beyond the Dot.coms: The Economic Promise of the Internet (Brookings, 2001), written with Robert Litan.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPaul L. Posner,Timothy J. Conlan
- Foreword byAlice M. Rivlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.