All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHub Linssen,Louk Hagendoorn
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Attitudes of Titulars and Russians. Intergroup Dynamics in States of the Former Soviet Union. Factors Affecting the Intergroup Relation of Titulars and Russians. Five New Republics and the Position of Russians. Titular Views of Russians. Russian Views of Titulars. Titular and Russian Attitudes towards Jews and Armenians. Potential Intergroup Conflict in the Five Former Soviet Republics. The Complexity of Intergroup Relations: Conclusions. Appendix: Samples, Variables, Questions, and Analysis. References.
- Author BiographyLouk Hagendoorn is professor of social science at Uterecht University. He was academic director of the European Research Center on Migration and Ethnic Relations (ECOMER) and now chairs the Department of Cross-Cultural Studies at Uterecht University. He has published extensively in the fields of inter-group relations, the nature of stereotypes and racism. Hub Linssen is assistant professor at Uterecht Unviersity and research fellow at ERCOMER. His main research interest in in methods of comparative research on inter-ethnic relations. Sergi Tumanoc is associate professor of sociology at Moscow State University and director of the Survey Research Centre OPINIO, in Moscow. He directs large-scale surveys on social issues in the Russian Federation and the former Soviet Union.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.84Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.