All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionMost interior designers who own - or plan to own - their own firms are at a disadvantage because they lack formal business training. This text aims to provide them with essential information on accounting, financial analysis, revenue operation, contracts, personnel issues and more.
- Author(s)Christine M. Piotrowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight828 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.