All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of Interior Landscapes is to unveil those invariant forms, principles or concepts that crossed the History of Architecture. This is not just an academic text on theoretical issues, the book acts as a graphic atlas, a visual divertissement open to both students, educators and architecture lovers.
- Author BiographyStefano Corbo (b.1981) is an Italian architect, researcher at ETSAM Madrid and assistant professor at the Faculty of Architecture in Alghero, Italy (2011 2012). He received a MArch II in Advanced Architectural Design at ETSAM Madrid (Escuela Tecnica Superior de Arquitectura) in 2010, and is currently a PhD Candidate at the same Institute, with a dissertation titled: Archaeology of Infrastructures. A conceptual cartography . Some of his texts have been published on international magazines (Mark, CIRCO, CLOG, L Arca, Il Giornale dell Architettura, Dichotomy, Studio Magazine, etc.) and he lectured as a guest at ETSAM, University of Miami, and University of Wisconsin. He worked as a designer at Mecanoo Architects (Delft, Netherlands) and in 2012 founded his own office: SCSTUDIO (www.scstudio.eu), a multidisciplinary network practising architecture and design. His work has received several awards for international competitions in Italy, Russia, and South Korea; his projects have been published worldwide (Archinect, Archdaily, Accesit, Metalocus).
- Author(s)Stefano Corbo
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note53 colour, 15 b.&w.
- Weight1361 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £54.02
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
- £24.73Trending at £27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.