Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of 24 essays on 'Interlingual Lexicography', including interdisciplinary approaches to translation equivalence, its analysis in contrastive text linguistics and its treatment in the bilingual dictionary, with particular attention to the user perspective, in English and German.
- Author BiographyReinhard Rudolf Karl Hartmann, University of Exeter, UK.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Series TitleLexicographica. Series Maior
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 133
- Place of PublicationTubingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMax Niemeyer Verlag GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byReinhard Rudolf Karl Hartmann
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.